Friday, September 10, 2010

Simple thoughts from a complicated girl :D

An adventure can be so simple when you are doing it with someone you love. I had such a wonderful time doing such simple things tonight. Dinner, movie and a drive to find a drive in theater.

I feel like the luckiest girl alive. It's funny, so many times in my life I have felt unwanted, unloved, and just plain. Now, I feel alive and special. It even feels funny to type it out. But it's how I feel and all. It scares me to feel this way, and at times, I don't feel like I am worth it. I kick that voice away often. At times in my life it ruled my thoughts. Ruled my mind and I surcummed to it. It didn't get me anywhere.

So, I have come to the conclusion to just be happy and be one day at a time.

This weekend, I am catching up with my bestie, Michael and we are going to head out of town for a silly bestie trip! I am looking forward to gossiping like school girls, laughing at bad jokes, and goofing off. Michael did a great job on the bathroom this weekend and I am so happy about it! The bathroom looks great! It was like a present and he worked really hard. Ronny helped to, and that was really sweet of him. Michael was at his wits end.. and the help came in handy.

So... that' is an update on my life. Happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment