Thursday, September 16, 2010

A simple suprise that warmed my heart.

It was a simple act... a simple surprise.. a card. It was the words and meaning behind it that melted my heart again! Such simple things that remind me what a special thing I have growing with him.

In my past it was always the simplest acts that were forgotten about. It was those things that I cherish so much. A card, or having my favorite soda in the house, or my favorite dessert. Or cooking dinner.

It's holding my hand when I am scared. Or driving with me to the gas station cause of irrational fears at 3:30 am. Or laughing with me or being able to watch a really bad movie and laugh at it! It's letting me be me, and all the silly ways I have and knowing that holding me is the most important thing.

It's being able to dream, but realistic enough to know today is today..... But knowing the dreams are in both our hearts.. and every once in a while speak them out loud as the dreams.. afraid and unafraid.!

It's allowing me to call you out and push you in the uncomfy places in your life.. just enough.. It's about opening up and being honest about the important things too :D

It's all those wonderful things that make me smile, happy, warmed and completely at peace tonight, even if I am tired :D

No comments:

Post a Comment