Monday, September 13, 2010

Missing Ron is so hard

I miss him. I just do. I am loving the time I am spending with Michael, don't get me wrong. We have laughed, been silly, and just the crazy two kids we are when we are together.. However with all that being said.. I had an empty part in my heart.


When the laughter stopped, and there was a moment of silence, my thoughts raced of missing Ron. I would wonder what's he doing.. Hoping he was relaxing and having a nice day. I wondered if the dinner he planned on having was good. I would miss gazing into his eyes and sharing a funny silly joke between the two of us. I would miss just being able to curl up in his arms and feel warm, loved, and happy. I missed the simple act of holding his hand. I can close my eyes and see his warm eyes looking into mine, and the half grin/smirk on his face. Something was just missing today, and it was him.

I don't know how good I am always expressing it. I don't know if I miss you is enough.. Does it really say enough? Does Love you say enough? ... I want him and everyone else who may read this blog to know..

The boy melts me.. Completely melts my hearts.. He stole is somewhere along the way... Wasn't looking for it, made promises it wasn't going to happen, and had secretly longed for it.. and there is comes along.. my gentle man with his soft smile, warm eyes, gentle hugs, funny humor, honor of a warrior, and soft heart of an angel, logic that drives me nuts, and his laugh lights me up. I can't explain it.. it's just the way he laughs. Every time I see him, my breath still skips, and I am at peace again.

My heart can't belong to anyone else, I can't even think of anyone else.. I only have room for one love.

I have decided that yes, this makes me very vulnerable. more so than I thought I would be again.. But sometimes.. as my love says.. You just throw caution to the wind. He may not know this, but as much as he has.. so have I.. I have thrown out my rule book, my jaded thoughts, and allowed myself to dream and love again..

and .. I take it one day at a time.. Celebrating the love I feel..

So, I know you are out there, many hours away from me my dear.... Sleeping... and my thoughts are of you tonight.. You alone are in my heart.. Love you :D



I always think of Ron when I hear this song.. I heard it tonight when I was was with Michael. That and a big sign that said Eat Love Pray! ( the movie we just saw together) Really could any more signs show me where my heart was!!! Hell, I already knew ....

No comments:

Post a Comment