Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's all too much

That's how I feel right now in my life. It's all just too fucking much. There are so many things that make me happy. Like Ron and the fun times we share, and laughing with my friends, and just being quiet sometimes.

But then there is all the little stresses in my life that seem to be adding up to a big fat I can't take it ready to throw in the towel over my damn life. I can't seem to shake the feelings of overwhelmed from my body.

I wish that I had a magic wand so that I could just be peaceful.

This has been building for about a month.

I think I a day at the spa !!!

I wanna cry.

Thanks all.

2 comments:

  1. gah. i'll join you. add to the list why men just can't listen instead of having to spout off their advice and opinions. i want a bitchfest at a spa *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe we can meet in the middle and have a bitch fest :D you about men, me about everything else.

    That would be fun :D

    ReplyDelete