Monday, August 2, 2010

Peace

I am sitting here at home alone, with a glass of wine getting ready for my week, and I feel peaceful. It's a nice feeling to have. Just the peacefulness of watching a dumb T.V show, drinking a glass of wine and getting ready for my next week at work. I am going to enjoy the peace of this night.

On a different note, I feel badly for the gentleman I went out with and I didn't think there was any connection and really didn't think that we had anything in common texted me after our meeting and I guess did not get my signals. He was really still into me. I felt really badly. I tried as nicely as I could to explain to him that we just didn't have anything. At the end, I just had to stop texting back. It made me feel badly, but I could not even envision us as friends.. so better to just stop texting all together. Too bad he was a cutie with no personality. ;)

2 comments:

  1. ooooo he was cute? i missed that part. well damn lol. on another note, you've made me start thinking about making one of these. i kinda miss blogging. works better than tweeting lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was the worst Anna !!!! Totally awesome eyes

    Make a blog lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete