Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nervous

OMG! I don't think I have ever been so nervous in my fucking life. I hid in his damn arm. I am such a freak!

Last night, Ron decided to have his friends whom he loves like family, over to meet me. I don't think that they got the real me, and I am sorry for that. I didn't talk. No, like I think I talked until the last 10 minutes when 2 people were left. Other than that, I don't think I really formed complete sentences, which made me feel bad. I wanted to do good, but I do believe I failed miserablly.

Maybe next time I will talk. I do have things to actaully say. I have funny stories, and quite a history. :D It's all true.

My own personal humor of the night came when I realized that because Ron told them to take it easy on me, that they were not going to ask me any personal questions. This was very humorous in my own head. Because every once in a while, when a coversation stopped, you could just feel someone wanting to ask me a personal questions. At times, I wanted to say. Go on.. ask away.. let's get this out of the way. Instead, I chuckled in my own head and cuddled up next to Ronnie. I spent most of my night very close to him. That was funny. I don't think I moved unless I had to.

I wish my friends could have seen me, they would have laughed and pointed and said. WTF, this is not Chris and would have made me laugh and be myself.

So...

That was my night last night. At least I have names and faces together. Except for those damn twins. They are offically both named Pat and Chris, so that allows me to screw up thier names and it will all be okay. :D

Update: I was informed that they were not told to not ask questions.. his friends just didn't. They were just trying to be nice. That's so nice. Why can't my friends be like that ;) My friend would have called me out in about 2 seconds. Oh, that's right cause you guys are mean fuckers ;) that's why I love ya so much. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment